1. Copyright notice
1.1 Copyright © 2014 Carol Bruton.
1.2 Subject to the express provisions of this notice:
- Carol Bruton owns and controls all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website and the material on this website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website and the material on this website are reserved.
2. Copyright licence
2.1 You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- [stream audio and video files from our website; and]
- [use [our website services] by means of a web browser,] subject to the other provisions of this notice.
2.2 Except as expressly permitted by the other provisions of this notice, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
2.3 [You may only use this website for [your own personal and business purposes], and you must not use this website for any other purposes.]
2.4 Except as expressly permitted by this notice, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on this website.
2.5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- (e) redistribute material from this website, save to the extent expressly permitted by this notice.
3. Acceptable use
3.1 You must not:
- use this website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use this website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; or
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without our express written consent.
4. Report abuse
4.1 If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on this website, or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please let us know.
4.2 You can let us know [by email].
5. Enforcement of copyright
5.1 We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
5.2 If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
6.1 You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by [writing to us by email or post, using the contact details published on the website].